Header Ads

The hand-made 19-year-old robot is made up of Lego pieces

Young man David Aguilar has created artificial depression that has suffered from heart failure since being a child. Inspiration and inspiration for a 19-year-old boy studying at the Internacional de Catalunya College in Spain took Lego's piece of resin. Create your own robot hand on the right.

Now, the eagle has developed a fourth hand with a new, innovative history and ability to change. "When I was young, I was scared to face others because of different anatomy, but it did not stop me from believing in dreams," he said.

"I will try to give them a replacement instead of a free offer. They feel like other people," he concluded.


Aguilar said, "I really like to see myself in the mirror, like everyone else by hand." The final model of the artificial limbs was made by male and female characters.


No comments